Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Guest Designer over at Cupcards To Go

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to shout from the roof top that I am guest designer for the Month of May at Cupcards To Go  so come and check it out.  http://www.cupcardstogo.typepad.com
This is the kit I was lucky to work with.  It is really cute, especially the birdies.
It is called  "Devoted", go over and. Check it out.

Here are the cards I made with the kit and I still have paper left.















Like I said paper was left, so I made some gift tags.  This kit is very easy to create with.
Check out the site and hope to see you play the challenge.

Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Really yummy colors in the kit! Your cards are really cute - - My fave is the first one with the birdie and the tags are awesome! Really awesome work, chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of cards!! and they are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...