Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tall Mouse Contest


I have done it I finally decided to start entering contest this will make me grow to where I want to be. This is for the Tall Mouse Contest they are having it was due today.
Tall Mouse is having a Card Contest and you could win a $25.00 Gift Card not bad for making a card and I'm ok if I don't win if I don't try how will I know how will I grow..
I am very excited I have made the decision that I have some goals for crafting and will never attain them if I don't start pushing myself more. I really like how it came out with the crocheted Flower.
I am also new to the Blog World I have a ton to learn still but I also put my hat out there I have been learning alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...