Monday, December 14, 2009

24 Ornaments

Here are 24 ornaments I made for my Ornament Exchange group I have been going to for over 5 years.  Believe it or not I used my card making supplies and scrapping items.  I bought the clear ornaments last year on clearance and the inside (that is red) is red glitter from Martha Stewart, the green felt is from Queen & Co. and is felt border.  I have ribbon to hang it from.  They were fairly simple once I got going and turned it into 4 different steps and made them on an assembly line.

This is a single ornament up close so you can see the sparkle and how well it is coated with glitter.  I had to use Future Floor Wax to get the glitter to stick evenly.  Bet you wouldn't think of doing that.

Can't wait to see this on my tree this year.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...