Thursday, January 7, 2010

COME ONE COME ALL TO A CROP WE ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT TIME AT TREASURED SCRAPBOOKING

I'll tell you I have throughly enjoyed being a member of Treasured Scrapbooking.
I feel I have grown
I'm trying new things.
I've met some amazing ladies that are true everyone is always so together.
You can feel all the warmth these wonderful ladies have to offer you.
If you haven't gone try it out. This is a good time they are having a crop to start the year off
I myself this month had pledged I was gonna do more out of my box and what do they have a challenge this month do something you have not done well that's exactly what I am gonna do so stay tuned cause it's new
I got it for a gift and swore I would use it so I'm practicing and will let you see it soon.
In the meantime here is the information on the crop I really hope to see you all there!


It's a Resolutions Crop at Treasured Scrapbooking!!!






Jan 7 2010 through Jan 10 2010







It's a new year and a time to reflect on the past year and plan for the new year. Not everyone makes resolutions every year but most everyone has some thoughts about things they would like to accomplish, things they might want to make a better effort at and things they might want to change, and usually the beginning of each new year is a time when these thoughts come to mind. So we, at Treasured Scrapbooking, are going to go with the flow, and hope that you will join us for the ride! So whether you make resolutions, steer yourself towards a focus or create an Ideal Scene for yourself, we will have challenges for you to complete that will allow you to get them down on paper...and glue, and embellishments, and....well you get the idea


Each Design Team member has chosen a resolution of sorts to work on and some of the ideas you will see have something to do with:


Weight Loss



Go Green



Clean



Budget



Volunteering



Organize



Quality Time



More Me Time

You will love the way the Design Team has interpreted the themes above! And as if completing new challenges and new pages or cards isn't enough, there will be prizes too!!!


I know you are intrigued, so mark your calendars, add it to your list of things to do, and get yourself on over to Treasured Scrapbooking on January 7th to join in on the fun!


Where: Treasured Scrapbooking http://www.treasuredscrapbooking.com/



When: January 7 to 10th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...