Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TIME FLIES!!!!

Happy Birthday Matthew!!!

Hard to believe my oldest son is 25.  It was tough raising him and brother, but I managed by myself.  We had a lot of trials, tribulations and bumps in the road, but all-in-all he turned out fine and I lived.  That little small bundle that was only 6lbs.6oz. and about 22 inches long is now 6'4" and not sure how much he weights.  Where has the time gone?  It does fly in my house!

Anyway I want to share the card I made for his birthday.  I must say that I avoid making cards for males since they are hard for me.  He even complimented me so I know I did good.  I must say that inside I put a quarter and he thought it was a cute idea.

Here is the card.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Bday to Matthew!! Great card and cute idea to put in the quarter for his age!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Matthew!!!!! That's a great card Karen!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...