Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lots of pictures from a "T" Party for Thoughts2paper

Here is my rendition of Sketch #6 from Thoughts2paper.  I used  Bo Bunny to help me with the sketch. The paper I used is Sophie and it had the decoration of flowers on the side which I kinda saw the brackets in it. I also used Sophie chipboard to raise some of the elements and the journal box. I used bling flowers and centers of bling from Michael's. The adhesive was Pop Dots toraise up the 8 pictures. (side note that if you get a college sized 4X6 and pick 4 pictures they come out the correct size).  I think wallet sized photo's might work also.

This is my invitation to you to come play with me on the Thoughts2paper Blog and get some of your pictures scrapped.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...