Sunday, September 5, 2010

Friends Birthday's using Unscripted Sketches #71

Summer is coming to a close and I am getting back to crafting and projects being done around the home. I have a few friends birthday's and I am out of cards so I had to get busy.
Here are 2 cards I made today:

I had fun with my CuttleBug and of course I used Bling to jazz it up.

This card I also used the CuttleBug and used a banner.  I call these clean and simple.  It also follows the sketch for Unscripted Sketches # 71


10 comments:

  1. Cute cards, love the embossed backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards - great embossing! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Love the embossing and the cupcakes on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these! Great cuttlebugging! :) Thanks so much for playing in the Cuttlebug Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Karen... I didn't know with all that work you have on the house you got a break lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you embossed your card and I always love the lace on the edge. Thanks for playing along on the Cuttlebug Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these cards Karen! Fantastic embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute birthday cards! The embossing looks awesome & love the banner :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...