Thursday, November 25, 2010

Today is Thanksgiving

I realize I have a lot to be thankful for.  I have my health, 2 wonderful sons, family that cares about me, my job, a roof over my head, and most of all friends who are with me through thick and thin.

I want to wish you a very wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends.  Now, be safe in your driving or traveling to where you are going.  Enjoy the time with the people you are spending it with, and most of all be Thankful for the days and years ahead along with the memories you have.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well! I hope that you had a wonderful holiday and thanks so much for the kind words over at Bella on my project post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...