Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another Back To School Card for Sassy

I still can't believe it is September, it is moving so quickly.  Today is my first reveal of the month for Sassy Lil Sketches.  I hope you think about doing the sketch since you have until October 5th to get it done and win some Authentique paper.  Cool prize.

Here is the sketch:




and here is what I came up with my theme of making some Back To School Cards using Fancy Pants paper and chipboard.
Hope to see you come over and try this sketch.
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. great back to school card. love all the fun school theme elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Karen, what a fabulous card I love your take on the sketch such a great idea.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...