Monday, October 10, 2011

My GDT challenge at Citrus Tree Studio using the kit with American Crafts paper

Today is the 10th and I am so excited that I get to issue a challenge on Citrus Tree Studio today.  I hope you come play since we always have a change to win a prize for the challenges you do.

My challenge deals with COLORS.
I did not want to make it the Halloween colors unless you wanted to, so I came up with I want you to use BLACK & WHITE with a splash of any color (just one) that you would like.  So you can use Orange or any other colors you want.
In my example I used Black, White, with a splash of Goldish Yellow. 
Here is my example:

I used the pictures from Kenny & Christine going to Canada on the Ferry.  I used the papers from the kit that is sold at Citrus Tree Studio, it was so great to work with and has a lot of paper to work with along with great embellishments.  I did use a strip of black paper from my stash and some letters from  Creative Imaginations.

Hope to see you come play at Citrus.



Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...