Saturday, December 31, 2011

3 of Tim Holtz Tags doing my version.

H Ladies,

My last post of 2011.  For my birthday my son gave me a weekend at a scrapping retreat.  So my friends were there and we had a birthday party and scrapped all weekend. 
On night we ended up doing new techniques doing Tim Holtz Tags of Christmas.  We shared and pooled our Tim supplies and this is what I came up with. 


The tag pictured was Day 10 and by far it was the most beautiful.  I loved the technique of putting Santa on the pendants.


This was my favorite technique of kissing the stamp.  I love how the deer came out and it really amazes me.  This was one of the extra tags he showed and I forgot what day.


Last we did  Day 5 and that is a really cool technique that fascinated all of us.  I used a Martha Stewart punch to do the wreath and I think it came out similar to Tim's.
Hope you enjoyed my spin n the 12 Tags of Christmas.  Next year I will do more and I promise to finish the other 9 throughout the year and frame them.


Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. loving the work on this post, and the prior...very festive! smiles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...