Monday, May 14, 2012

My 2 adorable Beagles.

Hi Everyone,

This weekend I scrapped and used one of the new lines from Echo Park called "Woof".  It was perfect for some professional shots I had taken of Brandi & Jager at Petco.  The pictures are fabulous, but the paper allowed me to explore using some challenges from a "Mother May I scrap". 

Here is one called "PAWS"ATIVELY CUTE:



The next one is called BEST FRIENDS:



and the last one is called DOG DAYS:



I love them all, but I think my favorite is the last one.  You want to know a secret -- I usually don't work with circles since I don't like to cut them but I used punches and it worked perfect.

This is a great line for Pets, you should try it.
Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. That dog line is defintely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, what cute puppies! I adore the rounded mat and the strip of paw prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layouts Karen! Your puppies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pooches, Karen! How did you cut your circle with a punch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layouts Karen, especially the layout that you used the big circle punch!! Great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable pups and love the layouts Karen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...