Friday, February 1, 2013

Doily card challenge at My Scrap Wold


Today I posted my challenge for My Sketch World.  The challenge is to make a card using a DOILY and then post it for a drawing for an RAK.  You have all month to do it.  So come on over and try.
Here are my examples:




I decided to show another example using 1/2 a doily and using Jillibean Soup paper.



While you are visiting you should check out the
{Sketch-a-thon} Crop 
that will be going on at My Sketch World.  Sketches will be posted February 1-20 and you have until March 1 to enter them.  There are some great prizes so come on over and try.


Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the doilies and chipboard butterflies I sent. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! I just love doilies! Thanks for visiting my blog the other day and for the nice compliment!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...