Tuesday, March 26, 2013

CupCards To Go -- Flutterby Kit

I bought a card kit from Cupcards To Go and challenged myself to make as many cards as I could.  I enjoyed doing this since I was down on my cards and could use to make a few.  I had t of fun with the kit since it had so much.  It had 2 sheets of assorted spring like papers, embellishments (and I mean lots and all kinds), and then lots of stickers (which I really appreciated). 
I started by making a card using their sketch for the kit:

#32 Spring 2013 Sketch


and the rest of the cards are:


I made 8 other cards and the only supplies that we not included was twine I used and an Easter embellishment.
I hope you enjoy these cards, cause I know I do.

Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...