Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Circle Layout from Vacation

I want to share with you what I made this week.  I had fun using the Kreaxions Circle Cutter.

This is what my layout looks like:


I used the line Snapshots by Bella Blvd. for the layout and letters and borders.  The circles are mostly papers from my scrap pile which I was getting ready to get rid of. I took the circle cutter and make circles of varying sizes with the scraps I had.  I even used some half circles.

The picture was from my vacation in June to Lake Tahoe, CA.  I took a tour around the area and we got to go to Squaw Valley, where the Winter Olympics were held. I found this big chair and had to sit in it during the pouring rain.  Hope you enjoy this.

This is what I used:



http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=285

Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...