Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Holly Tags


I know that Christmas is coming and I need to make some cards and tags, so today I did a couple of tags to get them done.


What I did was cut out a card that is 3" tall and 6" wide.  I folded it in half and used Kreaxions punch #914 o the top and bottom corners.  I used insert "C", I found it easier to do 1 layer at a time.



And the white cardstock center of the card I used a new Tim Holtz Stencil called Holly Bough.  I added it to the card so I did not cover the holly edges.  On the top I punched a hole a used Trendy Twine and left it long to attach to the gift after I wrapped it.  The sentiment I used is from Stampers Anonymus.  I need to make a few more, but I am trying to make them all different. 

This is the punch I used:  Kreaxions Punch #914 that is Holly


http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=26_50&products_id=211

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...