Monday, May 5, 2014

May Flowers are the new challenge at Cards in Envy


May is here and we have a new challenge over at Cards in Envy.  The challenge deals with flowers, but remember they have to fit in the envelope and can't be lumpy or bumpy.  Last they must be the A2 size.  The challenge will start today until May 18th at 6PM Central Time.

Here is my example:
I used Jillibean Soup Paper and their epoxy buttons (love them because they are so flat and thin), Trendy Twine, and We 'R Memory Keepers letters.

I hope to see you come over and participate.  I know all of you have some kind of flat flowers you would love to use.


Have a great day everyone.

Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out those Jillibean Soup buttons - it can be really hard to find flat ones! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...