Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday -- ICSketches #31



I found a new sketch blog called Inspirational Card Sketches and this sketch is due today. So the creativity was flowing and here is what I created. I can always use birthday cards for my friends. This is for sketch #31 and I like it. I used Bo Bunny the Kitchen Spice set with the matching dots. I used amber bling in the flowers and wrote out Happy Birthday. I am excited since i used the chocolate brown lace trim and it really looks nice.

7 comments:

  1. Your card is `beautiful` glad you found ICS Thanks for joining in with the Challenge...
    Have a lovely week:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Karen. Thanks for joining in with ICS!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen I want to welcome you to your first time with Inspirational Card Sketches. Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Love the trim. Thanks for taking the time to play along with ICS this week. :)
    ♥Dawn♥
    Owner of ICS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummo with that Kitchen spice... Great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was blog hopping I'm not sure how I got here but you are really busy with cards. They look very nice thanks for sharing. I love looking I don't have a blog but I do get inspired by others
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is toooo cute! great papers and I LOVE the trim. . sorry I am late commenting. Thanks for playing along with us at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...