Monday, August 3, 2009

My Favorite Folder -- Challenge #42



This was done for a challenge on the CuttleBug Spot, challenge #42. It was to use your favorite folders.

The Happy Birthday folder is one of my favorites and now I am adding it to my newest favorite of using some silver metal I bought. I just love how it embosses on it. I mounted it on eggplant cardstock from Stampin'Up. I also cut out my tag by using the Halloween sign die and embossed it with the Birthday 3 X 2 folders and tied it off with some ribbon. The picture doesn't show the metal adhered to the eggplant cardstock. It was an easy card and impresses people immensely.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like the silver paper you used. So glad you joined us again at the CBS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh, how cool in metallic! thanks for joining us at TCS. xxD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...