Friday, May 10, 2013

Some REALLY old photo's scrapped

Today a new sketch is revealed at Sketches: Creatively Yours It is number 6-13. 

The inspiration is:  CIRCLES

The sketch is:

Ali really does some nice sketches and you will see how all the DT's have been inspired and have all different takes on it.

Here is my take: 



When I saw the sketch and had just refound these pictures I knew I had to scrap this memory.  The circles inspired me to use my Epiphany Punch and use some paper with paws on i to accent each picture. I know when my boys saw this they remembered the fun time with puppies.  It was also nice to see Baily, Jr. as a puppy again.  I am so glad I got to scrap this fun memory.

Go over and play at Sketches:  Creatively Yours and I would love to see what you create.
Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch. Those pictures are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh cute page and LOVE LOVE all the beagle puppies!!!! that makes me want another one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...