Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Circles

I just got the new birthday collection from Jillibean Soup and was excited to show it off.  So I decided I would use buttons and I used my Circle Cutter to make a circle bigger than the button.  The good thing about the Circle Cutter is you can make the circle any size you want, it does not limit your creativity.

Here is my card:
It is such a happy card with the colors.  I used 3 layers, 2 are white and 1 is orange.  1 of the white pieces is embossed and the buttons are put on the circles and have twine in them.

I think my friend will enjoy the card.



Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the embossing and circles Karen. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for embossing and layers looks great.. I love orange so this is bright n fun......
    The layers n embossing totally make it

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card, love the circles and embossing!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...