Sunday, March 30, 2014

Proposal

Hello Everyone,

I want to show you how I used the best and fabulous Circle Cutter.  I wasn't sure of the size, but that did not matter, all I did was look at my picture and figure where I wanted the center to be and cut the circle.  I knew I wanted a bigger circle that was about 1/2" to border the picture, and the Circle Cutter allows me to do this.  I don't need to have different size punches because I can make the circle to fit my needs.  I used to hate to do circles since I never had the size punch and now I try to use circles as much as I can.

Here is my layout:

If you would like to buy a Circle Cutter, here is a link to Just Imagine Online Store.
http://www.typepad.com/site.blogs.6a0120a61bc5cc970b0120a61bcb02070b/post



Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...