Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Tim!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!! 

Those of you who really know me know that I adore his work and know I am trying to do more, but I am no where's as good as he is.  I totally love his inspiration that he gives me and the Steampunk stuff goes so well with my Boys layouts.

Anyway, I ran across a challenge at Studio L3 to make a birthday card for Tim.  So I was all over this and very intimidated and knew I could not do a perfect tag, but could make a card using his product and techniques.  So I made him an easel card using his embossing folder on Coordinations Paper and sanded it.  Next I stamped my favorite stamp -- the umbrella man, which I backed in paper.  Next I needed a sentiment so I used his letters and took the word Happy Birthday and put it all which ways, like Tim has letters in his desk.


Sorry, it took  long to finish this post but Blogger seems to be having problems so I will show you the entire card also, but the pictures are not going where I want them to so bear with me.

Here is the total card: 

Hope you had a fabulous Day Tim and thanks again fr the inspiration.





Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...