Sunday, January 20, 2013

Read All About It

Hi, I have been working on some Retirement Pictures from my Party I had and  I am determined to finish the album.

This one I did a 2 page layout and used For the Record2 by Echo Park.  I use the paper and embellishments only.  I did cluster the embellishments from the chipboard and layered them and had fun with that, as you can see from the picture.


The next picture shows the left side which has Katy and Christine with me. 










The left side has pictures of me with my cousin, my MIL, and a girlfriend who I graduated with from High School. 

Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff Karen. Congratulations to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Retirement to you! Super cut LO! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...