Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My 12 favorites from 2012

Happy New Year!!  I can't believe it is 2013 already.

I thought I would pick my top 12-- 1 for each month.


January found me scrapping Matthew's new toy.


February found me scrapping my little get away to Vegas and the jackpot I won.


March was this Easter card I made.  Love the pink and I am not a pink person.


April was my tags based on the directions from Tim Holtz


May found me capturing a picture of Matthew,


June was an old team baseball team shot of Matthew from 1991.


July was making LOTS of Thank You's for all my parties.


August was doing a page of when Kenny got his tonsils out (finally)


September was another Tim Holtz tag I LOVED!!!!


October I did this layout of a castle from Ireland using a black and white photo and Halloween paper distressed.  This was my favorite layout of 2012


November was Kenny's bike he got for his birthday.


December brought me to finishing pages for the Ireland Christmas album gift.

I did not count how many layouts I did but I know I did more than last year, since I had more time.

Photobucket Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Love the September tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you have time this year to count. I know you at least did 75 cards thats for sure... focus on putting a coupme of shanna together fir son emergencies.. haha
    Good luck in 2013 .with everything you need to focus on.
    May we have some great times let the good times roll



    i

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job and wonderful work!!!! just LOVE that typewriter card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Karen! Love the Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Karen! I love the layouts, it is inspiring me to get going! Can't wait to scrap together in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, what a beautiful array of amazing projects and what a great achievement in getting so much work done this year. Have fun in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Top 12 projects, Karen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...