Monday, April 1, 2013

Cup of Cheer at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

Hi,

A new challenge is happening at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.  This will be challenge #3 which is from April 1 - 14.  It is a recipe challenge and wants 3 or more layers.  The prize for this one is:  Prize is $12 gift certificate to  A Day For Daisies shop an here is their link:  http://adayfordaisies.com/

This is what I came up with: 

I used the digital stamp:  Petal in a Teacup from A Day For Daisies shop and I paper pieced it with cardstock and some patterned paper I have.  On the front I used a small polka dot paper from Bo Bunny and chose to pick up the pink and green.  Behind the teacup I put a doily and had a stamp that I stamped, "Cup of Cheer" I made the card into a Easel Card
and here is a shot of the border I used on the inside


The buttons are dressed with twine and the paper sits inside ofa piece of cardstock with scalloped border.

Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Easel Card. Great work with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative to paper piece a digi stamp instead of coloring it. Love the idea!! Your card is cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your easel card idea and the colors are gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the greens and pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous easel card Karen! Love the bright colors and all the details. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a great comment! Hope you have a great day!

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...