Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hello There using Kreaxions Punch

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday Everyone,

I want to show you a card tat can cheer up anyone who receives it.  I used pink and green cardstock, Pebbles sentiment, and some polka dot left-over paper.

Here is the card:


I used Kreaxions Punch #906.


I used the "C" to do each of the 4 corners.  I liked how the punch let's you see the what is underneath.


This little border I created from using the left-overs.  I used  "A" and took the bottom chevron and cut the border in half and put them together.  It looks like a diamond lattice.

This is the punch I used:

This is the link at Just Imagine Crafts,  if you would like to get this punch:
http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=26_50&products_id=204


Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...