Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Just a little border


Hello Everyone,

I have a new card to show you using Kreaxions Punch #306.  I used it several ways and here it is:


As you can see I used green cardstock for the background.  Then on the top I used some of my scraps that I have had around for awhile.



I used the whole punch to do the border on the bottom that has flowers and a scallop.  Then on top  used the "A" part and got the flowers only.
Next I backed the white with light pink so you do not see the green.  I attached it to the base of the card.



Last I added twine for an accent above the flowers to make a transition statement.

I added some SRM stickers to turn it into a Thank You card and backed it in the same pink as the card has.

In person this card looks dainty and I have the perfect person to send it to.

I used:



http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=26_50&products_id=344

Thank you for looking and have a nice day.
Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. super cute card, great punching and LOVE the twine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Loving the pretty pink papers and fun border!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...