Saturday, September 29, 2012

2 Birthday Cards

Today is Day 30 and the last day of September.  I did it!!!!  I posted everyday and made something new to show you and I can say I got a lot of things done.  I started out posting at midnight and now it is 10:30 and I am finally posting but still part of Sept. 30th.  I hope you enjoyed my work.
Today I did 2 birthday cards.

The first one is using Little Yellow Bicycle -- Hello Spring, some velvet scalloped ribbon, banner dies from MFT, and SRM Stickers.



The second is Using Jillibean Soup -- Spotted Owl Soup, cardstock and SRM Stickers.



Hope you have enjoyed all my work this month -- I was busy and did  a lot more than I usually do.

** Note I realized it was only September 30th today and not yesterday so I am working on a layout to post real soon.

Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!
    CONGRATULATIONS!

    I tried to keep up, but just wasn't meant to be! Love your creations and congrats on meeting your goal!

    What's next?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. viewed lots fo fun projects.. great job and congrats on your goal accomplishment

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...