Friday, September 28, 2012

Alcohol Ink Christmas Ornaments

Day 28 and the realization that Christmas will be here in less than 3 months.  So I went to Hobby Lobby and got some clear square shaped ornaments and loved how Tim Holtz did the July tag with alcohol ink and a can of air.  So I went onto ranger site and sure enough they did a Christmas ornament their also.  I used the colors of Silver,Red Pepper, and Clover and came up with this.  I tried to get a good picture, but the beauty of it is not coming through.  I am going to try more using P)earl with the colors and see what happens.  I tied a bow on top, but might change that to ribbon, not sure.




This is all the same ornament just took the pictures at different angels to try to show you what it looked like.

Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Karen, I just wanted to come by and congratulate you on almost a month of blogging! That's a remarkable achievement!
    Your ornament is pretty - I've done that with regular reinkers and glitter, but not alcohol inks. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ornament girl! Congrats on making your goal this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...