Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September Tim Holtz Tag

Hello Everyone,
This is Day 11 and I thought I would show you the tag I made using Tim Holtz products and his directions.  It was such a fun card that he made for September and I had access to all the items so it made it easy.  I think I will make different kinds of these.  So fun.
I plan to enter the competition for the 12 Tags of 2012 for September.



I absolutely love the Typewriter Die.  I love how you are able to put a paper in it and since I was a Typing teacher it is perfect.

Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous!! I love that typewriter, too. ha, Kids today don't even know what that is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow karen, this turned out MARVELOUS!! i'm hoping to make this tag to for the month...maybe on Sunday, if I have the time! :)
    that typewriter is so cool and i really love the textured background on your tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background! Very cool tag.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...