Sunday, September 23, 2012

Celebrate in Style

Day 23 of this challenge and it is getting a lot easier and I am making time to do this.  This is important to me and my viewers, so please leave a comment so I know you stopped by.
Today's layout is from a Retirement Party the Red Hat's threw for me.  I used the Bella Blvd line called Birthday Girl and it was not a Birthday Party but Retirement with perfect colors, twine, buttons, bling and eggplant cardstock.
I found this sketch on Lets Get Sketchy and loved it.



and here is my take on it:


Photobucket Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! And you are right, perfect color combo for the occasion. Thanks for joining in this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its the fave so far this month. Great job on sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you!! Day 23 and still going strong and turning out some wonderful creations as well. Ready for the 100 Days?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout and how you used the sketch. Purple is a hard color to work with & you did a fabulous job! Thanks for joining in this week at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to go Karen, you are my hero! I don't think I would be this far with this type of challenge! great layout BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty purple!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job on the sketch Karen! Love how you adapted it for three photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun layout!! Happy Retirement!! Thanks for playing with us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty page with a great colours scheme! thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...