Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Double Trouble Layout with dog problems

Here is Day 5 post and while I was taking a picture of the layout I went to move it and it had an accident.  Either I didn't glue 1 letter or didn't glue it well enough and it fell off, I went to go grab it and my dog had it already.  I think he thought the grungy letter was a treat.  By the time he finished with it , it did not look like the letter "B".  So I drove to 3 stores and looked at 2 stores online and no one had the letters.  Well, I have found it now and it is on order, but I am posting it even thought it is missing the "B".  I will post when it arrives.  I have never had that happen before, guess he was hungry.

So here is my layout and the title should read "Double Trouble".  I used the challenge for doing the same picture twice at My Sketch World.



I used Tim Holtz Paper pad, his words put together like something I wanted to say, clips, twine, ribbon, and resist alphabets using stain over them to match the blue.

Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think that just might be the funniest crafting story I've heard yet! It looks great even without the B, and I'm glad you were able to locate the letters!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...