Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Challenge

Hello Everyone,

I have been slacking by not posting on the blog.  So I decided I needed a challenge to post everyday of September.  I have a friend, Suzann, who has inspired me to do this and she will be doing posting on her blog also.

I found a sketch on The Studio Challenge Blog, which went along with a Labor Day Crop over at My Sketch World.  I was asked to do the letter "R" which stood for round.  So I knew I wanted to do a picture I took this last weekend of the boys when we went out to breakfast.

Here it is:


I used My Mind's Eye -- Indie Chick, paper, buttons, washi tape and Thickers with cardstock.
Come on over to My Sketch World and check out the crop this weekend.

Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! Great start to the challenge, Karen! Only 29 more days to go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...