Thursday, September 13, 2012

This to That

Day 13 posted in the evening.  I got busy today and forgot to set this up so I will do it now while I schedule Day 14 at the same time.
This weekend I was playing over at My Scraps and More, since they had a Back 2 School Crop.  It was a lot of fun with about 20 challenges dealing with classes you have in school and games.  So this layout came from the challenge for "Shops".  It had to have wheels and grime.  The wheels happen to be a trailer that my oldest son was building and for grime I used the splatters of paint.  I made this simple using a bling arrow, gray & black card stock and Tim Holtz grunge letters I painted black.  It was a rather simple layout that worked with the paint.


Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...