Thursday, September 27, 2012

3 spotted Owls sending Birthday Wishes

Day 27 and I am doing this challenge.  Today I created a Birthday card which I need many of for my friends.  I used Spotted Owl Soup by Jillibean Sup which is one of my MOST favorite lines of paper.  The only other things I used was twine, circle punch and a circle scalloped punch.  I was inspired to do this by a challenge on My Scraps and More issued by Lisa.  She wanted us to use a bird and my bird is the owl.


Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Karen, you are doing a phenomenal job of this personal challenge! Good for you! I am still planning on the Mall of America next Sept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!!!! great design!! Your blog looks fantastic!! You sure have been busy!! I would love to hear from you! my email is the same

    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...