Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Change it up

Hi,

It is Day 12 and working so far.  I forgot to post last night so must do this first thing this morning.  I told you I would show a card I made for a challenge at My Sketch World.  The challenge was to change the sketch a bit so it looked different.

Here is what the sketch looked like:


and here is my changed version:


So I made the card Vertical, put banner outside circle, used buttons instead of flowers and the shape is not exactly a circle, and last I put a backing piece of patterned paper.

I used BoBunny patterned paper, SRM sticker, Eggplant Cardstock, Twine, Buttons and that is all.

Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Super job on changing up this sketch. You do such a great job with twine! love this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...