Sunday, September 2, 2012

Birthday Card Posting

Hello, this is Day 2 of posting something

Today I have a card that I have done using the challenge on My Sketch World to make a Birthday Card.
Here is what I did:

I used the new Jillibean Soup, Grandma's Lima Bean Soup along with yellow card stock.

Come join the challenges.

Then just wanted to tell you that the paper I am using is celebrating their 4th birthday and have a birthday card challenge, so I will submit this.  I must tell you that Jillibean Soup is one of my favorite paper lines since the beginning with those little owls.

Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. WOW... Posting again good for you.. I will get there soon... first my work.. uh... I'm so close
    to being done...
    Yes you are a Jillibean nut Good luck I might make a bday card for them...
    you know my heart number one love is MME!... It was the first thing I scrapped with and always I am drawn to their designs.. I have that owl your talking about and I think i am gonna pull it out for this challen\ge

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job Karen, I will cheer you on for your 30 days of posting and scrapping!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...