Friday, September 7, 2012

Meeting Garth Layout

Day 7 -- Today's posting is a layout I did about something I did about a month ago.  I have never done this before but our local weatherman for Channel 7 had a food drive to help food banks.  So I took $20 and bought what I could and the boys also chipped in and took it to where Garth Kemp was.

Here is the Layout:



I used a Red Hemp, some paper I had gotten in a kit, Star paper clips and a journaling tag that I used a spiral punch first.  I journaled what I had done that day.

Photobucket

 Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. hey karen! so great to hear from you!!! thanks so much for stopping by today! this layout is too cute! love all the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I been also doing more than ome photo on layouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great thing to make a layout about! I remember watching on the news that day they were collecting the food :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...