Sunday, September 30, 2012

Trendy Twine Challenge

This is a repost from when my dog ate the letter "B" a couple of weeks ago.  I never showed you what it looked like finished.  Remember I used Tim Holtz technique on the letters, used a Polaroid look on the pictures of my sons and wrapped it in twine from Trendy Twine in the color of Chocolate Sprinkle.  I added a little ribbon to give it accent and did it for the challenge on Trendy Twine during the month of September.


and here is a close up so you can see.






Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty LO, Karen. Love those letters. And thanks for the touch of Trendy Twine.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your letters are wonderful - great work on them!! Love the Polaroid look to the pictures and the clips you used.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...