Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fireworks Light up the Blog

Day 9 of posting and still going strong.
I made this layout for the 4th of July.  I have had this paper with the stars so not sure who it is, some red braid trim, Karen Foster Bling, Thickers, Tulle, cut out Journal card from Spellbinders and printed it on Vellum and attached to cardstock.  I have 2 star pins one is white & the other is red.


I have never taken pictures of fireworks until this year and picked the best ones.  These are some of the fireworks that were shot off (illegally) in our neighborhood and all we could do is see them high in the sky.


Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I'm so jealous you got some great pictures of fireworks! I always struggle with those!!! What a great page, the colors pop with your red trim!

    So happy to see you stop by my blog, you are so sweet and made my day with your kind words about my Moxxie Blog Hop page. : )

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...